How we’re keeping safe from COVID-19
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have followed CDC, state, and local guidelines, introduced new safety protocols, and made many operational modifications to provide our guests and staff with the safest possible environment. To that end, The Action Lab requires COVID-19 vaccines for staff, guests, vendors, and any person attending and event or providing a service on our grounds.
Proof of vaccination must be provided prior to arrival.
Please Note: You need to have received your 2nd dose of a 2-dose vaccine 2 weeks prior to arrival, or if you get a 1 dose vaccine, that needs to be done 2 weeks prior to arrival.
Here is what we’re doing for your safety and well-being:
- Complying with CDC, New York State, and Westchester county guidelines.
- Waiving the fee of single occupancy accommodations;
- Requiring all guests, vendors, providers, staff to take an onsite rapid test upon arrival. In addition, group organizers may request a PCR test taken 72 hours in advance of arrival.
- Cleaning guest rooms and washing linens using commercial-grade cleaning solutions and best practices from the hospitality industry.
Here is how you can protect yourself:
- Self-monitor your health. Stay home, or go home, if you don’t feel well.
- Wash hands frequently while at The Action Lab.
- Dine outdoor in order to safely distance from others.
- Provide accurate contact information so we may reach you should we learn of any guest who may have increased your exposure.
- Review the NY State COVID-19 Travel Advisory